2017 MBA Summer Equity Research Intern
We are seeking a Summer Buy-Side Equity Research Intern (June through August). Internship responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analyzing income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements. This position will also assist with monitoring news on current holdings, gathering data on companies, and other projects as directed by the Portfolio Manager.
- Currently pursuing a MBA or advanced degree
- Personal interest in, and experience with growth equities investing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Familiarity with FactSet and Bloomberg
- Strong interpersonal, analytic, oral and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities; attention to detail
- Proactive, innovative and resourceful team player
This paid internship will provide you with an opportunity to gain valuable work experience while developing and demonstrating your skills in the financial industry. Interested candidates must submit a cover letter, resume and availability (dates and hours) to HR@Driehaus.com. Reference job code [2017 MBA Intern] when applying.